Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Un Googleable Research Paper-Website Evaluation Tips

I asked three people about which websites are good for research papers. I asked Ms.Raquel. She said, "A good website to use for research papers would be one that ends in '.org,' because it is an organization that provides the information." The second person I interviewed was Mr.Berry. He told me this: "I think a website is a good resource when it ends with '.edu' or '.gov'.It is also a good resource when it is a peer-reviewed article from a library search engine." The last person I interviewed was a student named Lerontae. He told me, "A good website to use is if it is also has resources for its own facts and information." If I want to find information I can I look at the sites that these people suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment